Sunday, November 18, 2007

Candy Harvesting


Here I am as the cutest zebra ever seen(at least this is what my parents tell me.) This so called holiday called halloween is not to bad. My parents took me around to perfect strangers houses who were so kind as to give me candy. The only problem was I couldn't eat the candy fast enough from house to house, so eventually I had to start storing it away in my little pumpkin purse. By the end of the evening when we ended at my Papa and Nana's house I had a big bucket of candy and a really bad sugar high. It was Fantastic! Everyone else seemed to enjoy the entertainment, I got lots of laughs!
















1 comment:

John, Christina, Hannah, Aspen, Brooke, and Taylor said...

You should wear that costume to church one day! I'll wear my frog! =) You are the cutest zebra! P.S. Do you think you can come help me get my dog in the toilet? She's a little bigger than Prada... do you think she will fit?

Love,
Hannah