Friday, March 30, 2007

Well. . .I have finally accomplished it! It was a lot of hard work and late nights, but I am now a part of the blogger world. My parents have been on me for quite some time to finish this project. Life is just so busy when you are 16 months, their is so much to do and so many new things to see.


I have found that my dads glasses are lots of fun to wear and he is so nice to leave them at the edge of his night stand every morning for me to find. My mom doesn't really like me to play with them so she went and bought me my very own pair. . .



. . .and now me and my dad can match.

7 comments:

John, Christina, Hannah, Aspen, Brooke, and Taylor said...

Welcome Eva! We are so glad you joined us! Let's get together soon...Mom said we should be going to the park, let's do it!

Love,
Hannnah

georgene and gary said...

Eva you are right you are one cute kid. hope to see you soon. love you uncle gary and aunt georgene

Grandma Sandy said...

Oh Eve, Grandma Sandy is so happy to see your pretty face on your very own blog. I will look for more pictures of you later on. I think you are probably one of the cutest Great Granddaughters of all time and I love you very much. Grandma Sandy

Chris and Jenni said...

Eva,
I am glad to see that you took the leap of faith! Us bloggers have to stick together.
Sam

John, Christina, Hannah, Aspen, Brooke, and Taylor said...

Hey Eva...

Heard that you wanted to see a hospital so you hit your head!? How are you doing? Was the hospital scary?

Love,
Hannah Grace

jjschulz said...

Eva,
Honestly, are you ever going to talk your mom into putting more pictures of you on this blog. I am really working on associating names with faces right now so it would really help me out to see a more recent mug. Just think it over.
Peace out-
David

idahoranch said...

Hey Mindy, you need to get caught up on this blog. Anyone who paints their bedroom 3 times in 6 months has the time to update their blog: )